Wednesday, April 8, 2009

House is on fire

There are only a few TV shows that I have been interested in lately. The Office and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia were it for me, but this year I have gotten myself into some Heroes and House. Both shows I never really thought I would like. Heroes looked so lame with that whole “save the cheerleader, save the world” and I thought that House MD was just another stupid doctor show. But of course I was wrong and I have really been liking both of them.

One thing I do love though is the theme song of House!

Massive Attack – Teardrop

Its a fucking good song! The song is a little shortened for House, but here is a link to the video, which is pretty darn interesting itself, especially if you like fetuses.

I was unable to embed the Massive Attack version, but you can just go on YouTube and find it.

Here is an interesting version by Jose Gonzalez. He makes some good covers!

2 comments:

  1. nice video btw! u should watch 'how i met your mother'. for me its like a new 'friend'. they are just hilarious! :) hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE House when the show first started, then my interest dwindled :) But I still watch it when there's nothing better on tv ^_^

    ReplyDelete