Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day #1

So this doggy is back to speaking his mind on these blogs.  I completely lost track of that whole live journal thing.. and for good measure.  Looking back at some of those posts made me realize how pointless some of those were.  Of course there will be some of those and some of THESE, but I don’t want to try and reiterate what happened in my day to day life.  I actually want to post stuff that may be interesting to people.  Plus this will give me a little motivation to finally go out and buy myself some web space, thus getting some Mangy Radio going with my fellow dog.  Creation tackled.  Day one? I’d say success.

1 comment:

  1. Sharing with purpose and having the right balance of boundaries and vulnerability in a public space is something worth aiming for.
    There's so much cultural detritus and then a plethora of plastic nonsense, multiple paths with no future view, so many ways to waste time. best to you as your life opens toward your tomorrows.

    ReplyDelete