Sunday, February 28, 2010

2012 Bullshit

So I did promise to post something about these idiotic 2012 claims.  Here it is, from some people who actually know what they are talking about, scientists!  NOT people trying to make money.  You damn hysteria creators.  I am for some conspiracies and all, but come on, use some common sense.  Gosh I sound so hateful.

Also here is a large PDF with additional information: http://www.astrosociety.org/2012/ab2009-32.pdf

So enjoy once again, and take that!  A two posts for one day!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know I am kinda scared. aha I'm a loser

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog in this video mentions Carl Sagen so you know he's on point! But yeah the whole 2012 thing is bullshit. People just love to worry about things that are not going to happen. Apparently everyone forgot about Y2K and how that was suppose to be the end of the world. Even if 2012 is the end of the world, enjoy everything now. It's not like you have any control over it regardless.

    ReplyDelete